Pioneers in the treatment of by-products,
attentive to the demand that generates the evolution of society
Codina’s family has been pioneer in the manufacturing of by-products creating their first plant in Anglesola street in Barcelona in 1958 having Mr. Ramon Codina Deordal as founder.
This plant was followed by a second one located in Sant Adrià and even other two plants were opened: the first one in Cervera in 1990 and the second one in Lleida in 1994.
Mr. Josep Maria Codina Prat took the generational replacement boosting a very important qualitative leap. A baton that was taken over by the third generation Mr. Josep Ramon and Mr. David Codina adapting the existing plants to the current demands and requirements, maintaining that way the leadership in the industry.